What makes SANRH different?
- Panoramic views of the San Diego Bay and city skyline
- Opened in February 2016
- Dual pad SpringHill Suites/Residence Inn
- Rooftop heated pool on the fifth floor
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- REALLY fast wifi – hotel has fiber optics running through every room with more bandwidth than larger convention hotels in the market so guests can stream from YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
- Walking distance to world-famous attractions, including Seaport Village, Little Italy, Gaslamp Quarter, USS Midway and the San Diego Convention Center
- Hotel is directly across the street from the B Street Cruise Ship Terminal, where all cruises dock/depart from San Diego
- Will be opening on-site retail -- shops, grab-and-go eatery(ies) -- coffee shop and full restaurant in 2017
- Total Guest Rooms = 147
- Total Meeting Rooms = 7
- Total Meeting Square Footage = 11,397
- Total Breakout Space = 3
How to sell SANRH
Sell SANRH like a local
- Hotel is in the North Embarcadero area of downtown San Diego along the waterfront – this is an up-and-coming area of the city with new restaurants and shops popping up in the immediate area every month.
- Ex. Carnitas Snack Shack, a popular San Diego staple (third location), just opened up a stone’s throw away from the hotel front entrance. First location with a full bar, breakfast served on weekends and occasional live music!
- Steps to the trolley station, so no car necessary
Cross sell for SANRH
- SANDT - Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
- SANCI - Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa