What makes MSYCV different?
- Set in Northshore near downtown Covington(3 mi. away) amid lush plantings, stately trees and sparkling pond
- Close proximity to many local area attractions including sports venues at Coquille Park and family-friendly fun at Pelican Park; vineyards, golf, spas, etc.
- Walking distance to several restaurants e.g., Dakota’s & Don’s Seafood
- Close to major corporations based in market (Chevron, Hornbeck, Poolcorp)
- 35 minute drive to downtown New Orleans where there are over 140 festivals a year, live music 7 days a week, more than 1,400 restaurants, 58% of convention visitors extend their stay for pleasure
- Total Guest Rooms = 135 rooms, 6 suites
- Total Meeting Spaces = 4
- Total Meeting Square Footage = 7,053
- Total Breakout Space = 4
- Maximum seating capacity of 200; largest meeting room is 2,275 sq ft.
- 4 floors, with meeting space all on one floor (one building has 3 floors).
- 6 event spaces including lobby pre-function space
- Outdoor courtyard space ideal for receptions for up to 150 and outdoor lawn can host wedding ceremonies up to 100
- Peaceful location situated off I-12 with beautiful landscaped courtyard
- Complimentary shuttle service to local businesses and shopping center
How to sell MSYCV
Sell MSYCV like a local
Cross sell for MSYCV
- Courtyard New Orleans Metairie
- Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville
- Courtyard New Orleans Convention Center
- SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown Convention Center
- Marriott New Orleans Convention Center